Good Harvest M6 (Microbial Inoculant)
Compositions: Streptomyces fradiae: effective microorganism ≥ 2x108CFU/g
M6 can be widely used in all crops, vegetables, fruits, cash crops, gardens, ect. The applications below are recommended.
1. Mixing with other fertilizers
When applying base fertilizer or sowing, apply this product with the dosage of 15-30 kg/ha mixing with chemical fertilizer or organic fertilizer (increase amount to 45-75kg/ha when apply to high valued crops or target yield).
2. Seed dressing: sow the seeds after wetting, mixing with M6 7.5-15kg/ha and drying in the shade
3. Seedbed: mix this product at dosage of 100-200 g per square meter seedbed with nutrient soil before sowing.
4. Root dipping: dilute this product with water at 1:20 and apply the dilution to transplanting crops after stirring evenly.
Crops: All crops
organic matters: ≥40.0%,
bunch of enzymes,
Macro, meso & microelements
Features: to prevent soil borne diseases, enhance absorption of nutrition, make soil fertile, improve plant growth and quality, increase yield.
M3 can be used on all types of crops
Combine with other fertilizers/base use: mix it with other fertilizers or broadcast it straight in soil evenly before base fertilizing or seed sowing. 300-600kg/ha is recommended (to achieve higher yield, double increase the dosage on cash crops.)
Crops: All crops
ATLS (liquid inoculants)
Bacillus licheniformis ≥ 2x108 CFU/g
It can effectively remedy the soil, with the functions of nitrogen fixation, phosphate and potassium solubilization. It is resistant to stress, anti-continuous cropping and inhibits diseases. Improves crop quality and yield
1) Nursery: Water the seedbed or irrigate root with 500 times dilution, 2 applications at the interval of 10-15 days.
2) Transplanting: Water or irrigate root with 500 times dilution, 2 applications at the interval of 10-15 days.
3) Growth period: Irrigate or drip irrigate at an interval of 10-15 days with the dosage of 60L/ha.
4) Flowering & Fruiting: Irrigate or drip irrigate at an interval of 10-15 days with the dosage of 60-120L/ha.
Crops: widely applied to vegetables, fruits, cash crops, etc.